Welcome!

Welcome to Harmony Designs & Soaps!!
Check out all the wonderful products I offer in my shop at www.harmony5.etsy.com!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 Year Anniversary~

I am so excited to announce my 2 year shop anniversary! September 25th 2010 is when I officially started my little Etsy shop. I am so happy and overjoyed at all the wonderful people and extremely talented Etsians I have met over these 2 years. I know when I started my shop I was completely lost when it came to Etsy. I have come a long way and hope to continue to grow my shop. I also will continue to help others as well. Knowing how I struggled in the beginning having someone to "show you the ropes" is a great way for me to give back to others. I will be doing a special giveaway for my anniversary! If anyone is interested is joining my Team please send me a message or convo me on Etsy. I will be happy to give you some information!
Below is the link for my team "Team Serenity" which I started to help fellow Etsians with a little bit of everything! http://www.etsy.com/teams/12408/team-serenity?ref=pr_teams




1 comment:

  1. Jen, Congrats on your Anniversary!! You are a real inspiration!!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete