Welcome!

Welcome to Harmony Designs & Soaps!!
Check out all the wonderful products I offer in my shop at www.harmony5.etsy.com!!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Announcing Photography Prints!!!

I have been a photographer for awhile amongst so many other things! I am finally about to launch my new prints. They will be available in 8X10's & 5X7's. They are printed only with the best professional Kodak Endura metallic paper. I am giving you a sneek peek of my work!! I will start by listing some of my florals and then will add more as time goes by! If you are interested in purchasing any of my photographs please don't hesistate to contact me via my Etsy shop @ www.harmony5.etsy.com. Eventually I will be launching a stand alone website for all my photography prints.
Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment